Social Media & Content Marketing Manager
We are looking for a talented social media and digital content marketing manager to administer the content marketing strategies, blogging efforts, and social media accounts (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest), as well as optimize Facebook/Instagram paid advertising campaigns for our agency’s clients. You will be responsible for creating original copy, image and video content, regular posts and community management. You will manage our clients’ goals and make sure to achieve their KPI’s.
As a Social Media and Content Marketing Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills, and also be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our clients’ social media and content marketing, ensuring high levels of quality traffic and customer engagement.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Ability to identify the target customers (buyer personas) and effectively build target audiences for our small/medium sized local clients
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Enthusiastically communicate with clients to help create genuine and engaging content that is shareable.
- Make suggestions and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Design and implement the content and social media strategies to align with our client’s business goals
- Create, manage and optimize high performing/converting Facebook Ad campaigns (with landing pages and automated marketing for highly converting and successful campaigns) and report weekly/monthly on campaign performance.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Monitor analytics and web traffic metrics
- Generate monthly reporting on social and content marketing
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager / Social Media Ads Manager
- Strong knowledge of effective Facebook ad campaigns (ideally for small/medium sized businesses) – Including conversion landing page management/optimization and follow up automated e-mail marketing campaigns (such as Sharpspring/ClickFunnels/HubSpot)
- Hands-on experience with content marketing management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative social media friendly content (text, image and video)
- Basic knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics (to work in collaboration with the SEO team)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design editing (specifically WordPress blogging and web page content editing)
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years in social media management
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BS/BA degree in Marketing or relevant field (or provable/demonstrable social media experience)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred (or similar)
- Local to the Chicagoland area (Chicago or suburbs)
- Access to an automobile (to work with local Chicago area clients to create custom image/video posts/blogs and other content)